SELLING IN SIX EASY STEPS:
- STEP ONE: Let’s evaluate! Free market evaluations are provided to all potential Sellers. Current listings and recent sales of comparable suites are analyzed and contrasted. An approximation of value is determined and marketing strategies discussed.
- STEP TWO: Let’s list it! We’ll stage (if necessary), take photos, create marketing materials and get your property listing up and running.
- STEP THREE: Start showing! We’ll track and manage inquiries and appointments, host open houses and show your potential buyers the full value of your property. Once a week, we’ll update you regarding the buyer activity and comments.
- STEP FOUR: Let’s make a deal! Once we receive offers, we’ll present each to you and help you decide which one fits best and renegotiate if necessary. Once accepted, we will work with the buyer’s agent and your attorney to get the contracts signed.
- STEP FIVE: Congrats - you are fully executed!
- CO-OP/CONDO: If there is an application required, we’ll monitor the buyer’s paperwork and review it before it is submitted it to the managing agent.
- SINGLE FAMILY OR MULTI-FAMILY DWELLING: Now is the time to call in property inspectors. Most contracts are contingent upon inspection and allow an out should something costly be discovered.
- STEP SIX: Let’s close! Once approved, we confer with the attorneys, the bank, and the management company (co-op/condo only) to schedule a closing date. At closing, after a lot of signing and final paperwork, checks and keys are exchanged.