SEAMLESS SERVICE FROM CONTRACT TO CLOSING
Whether you’re a first time buyer, relocating, up-sizing or down-sizing, we guide you step-by-step through the buying process and ensure that everything flows together smoothly from contract to closing
- STEP ONE: Select your purchasing team. Find an agent, mortgage professional and attorney to help you through the process.
- STEP TWO: Get pre-qualified for a mortgage. Discuss your “wish list” with your agent.
- STEP THREE: Start looking! Through weekday/evening appointments, internet browsing and open houses, we’ll find you the perfect property.
- STEP FOUR: Let’s make a deal! Once you are ready to make an offer, we’ll put together a professional proposal and submit it for consideration. Once accepted, contact your attorney and mortgage professionals to get the due diligence, contracts and financing started.
- STEP FIVE: Both parties sign the contract.
- CO-OP/CONDO: If there is an application , we’ll do the paperwork, submit it to the managing agent and await board approval.
- SINGLE FAMILY OR MULTI-FAMILY DWELLING: Now is the time to call in property inspectors. Most contracts are contingent upon inspection and allow an out should something costly be discovered.
- STEP SIX: Let’s close! Once approved, the attorneys, bank, and management company (co-op/condo only) confer to schedule a closing date. At closing, the final paperwork is signed, checks are submitted and keys are exchanged. Congratulations! You are now a homeowner.